Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.04.2012

CDO Vacation: My First Dinner Invitation


Days before our  Yellow Cab lunch treat, we were invited by my good friend Lucille to have a dinner at their house.  We were like inseparable because for the whole time that we were in Cagayan de Oro, Lucille is the one keeping me company  and treating me like a visitor all the time. 

An invitation for me is as good as inviting the whole household so together with my sister, brother in-law, Yoshi, Bella , Tita Jing and my sister's house help Sheila, we went to Lucille and Marlon's place to join them for dinner the first Saturday that we were there.


Lucille's very own fried dumplings...
deliciously made pancit...
Grilled Bangus perfect with soy sauce and kalamansi...
Cake for dessert...

Aside from the delightful dinner that they prepared for us, the very important thing about that night is that we get to bond and catch up with each other. After all the eating, Lucille still served us with her famous Tapioca ( it's a dessert made up of milk,cream, fresh fruits and gulaman... only popular in Cagayan de Oro). The bonding as always didn't just stop after the dinner because Marlon and Lucille even  volunteered  to  take us home using  their family car. See how pampered we are? LOL!

Thank you very much Bing, Marlon, Ate Mika and Ate Nonon for all your time and for sharing all your blessings to us. It is such a wonderful experience spending time with your family. A million thanks.Cheers!




FTFBadge

14 comments:

KM said...

fried dumplings! sa isang linggo, nakakailang beses akong kumakain nito, pero hindi ako nagsasawa. lol. in fact, kagabi lang nagpadeliver kami ni vince nyan. kung naglilihi lang ako, mag-mu-mukhang gyoza ang anak ko. lol.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

noodles!! <3

krizza said...

Wow....mukhang you are trying to catch up with your posts from your CDO trip sis, ah. Ang dami mo naman pala talagang friends and looks like they are really one of a kind. I love fried dumplings, too. It's one of my favorites! Good with toyo mansi and chili. Hehehe

Algene said...

Gusto ko yung Dumplings ate Rovie! Hahaha :) Pero diet ako these days na eh. LOL Anyway, here's my visit for Food Trip Friday. Thanks ate Rovs!

Mirage said...

Everything looks good but I'd have the bangus! :D

Jellybelly said...

I'm sitting here waiting for my daughter to wake up so we can have breakfast and I'm looking at these delicious food. Now I realize I am sooo starving. The dumplings and cake look especially good to me with my morning coffee. Gotta wake her up NOW :) Visiting from Food Trip Friday!

Jessica said...

yum...looks delish my fave is the pancit :-) am drooling too :-)
Visiting from FTF, hope that you can return the visit too

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/who-wants-potato-salad-anyone.html

Pinx said...

you are one lucky girl... pampered all the way! hehehe... sarap ng food na pinagsaluhan niyo... visiting from YS!

Jessica said...

Visiting back Sis from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/my-9th-birthday-celebration.html

cheerful said...

everything looks delicious...i agree with your grilled bangus, ave ko iyan lalo na kapag may sawsawang toyo't kalamansi! hayyy, kamiss! visiting late from FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

cheerful said...

cake looks really yummy, back here again but this time from YS, see you around. have a great weekend. :)

spiky said...

i would definitely engulf the crimps and the sweets. sarap.

Lainy said...

YAY! Sarap lahat nyan. Tulo-laway nako, hahaha!

Dhemz said...

agoy, pastilan! d jud ko kawait makauli ug CDO puhon...gutom ko ug tinan-aw sa pansit...eehehe!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping some your love...

Please support my other blogs by following;

My Journey

The Father and Son Chronicles

Anything About Bella

The Woman In Me


Followers

Share

Widgets

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes